Stress-Free Move Out Cleaning Services in Stockport
When the tenancy contract is over and you want to get your full deposit back, everything should be perfectly cleaned and sanitized for your landlord’s inspection. Work with diligent and well-organised cleaning teams that will follow a discussed with you and pre-approved move out cleaning checklist. They will focus their efforts to the heavy duty rooms (kitchen, bathrooms and toilet) and the high-traffic zones (hallways, staircases, front and back door areas). They will also pay special attention to any additional and specific requirements you might have.
This end of tenancy cleaning service is not hourly based and will be finished when every single task in the list is completed. As a professional advice, it is recommended to have your move out cleaning performed shortly before the final inspection, thus your landlord or letting agent is presented with a clean and fresh interior.
You were the first domestic cleaning company in Stockport I've ever tried and I'm glad I did because you've been helpful every single time. Our house is always well cleaned, tidy and smelling fresh ;-)
I always mean to be more thorough when cleaning my oven, but unfortunately I'm usually too busy. And by busy I mean "not in the mood to do it". Luckily, I have Sweep and Swab Stockport at my side. Well worth the money spent.
The carpet in the living room began to look dirty and worn out, so I've decided to refresh it a little and schedule a professional carpet cleaning service. This company was recommended by a friend of mine. They did a good job with their steam cleaning machine and managed to bring new life to the flooring. And all that for a very reasonable price.
Last week I called Sweep and Swab to clean my carpets. The booking process was quite easy and they had available cleaners for the next day. The overall service was prompt and thorough. My carpets are clean and fresh, I'm happy, and that's what's important.
After using their one-off house cleaning two times already, I'm considering to hire them as my regular maids. A very acceptable price for a very high quality service.
Stockport End of Tenancy Cleaning Checklist
- Cleaning all skirting boards and washing the doors
- Cleaning all windows, frames and sills from the inside
- Washing all sockets, switches and light fixtures
- Dusting and polishing all kitchen, bedroom and living room surfaces and woodwork
- Cleaning all kitchen appliances, cupboards and worktops
- Thorough cleaning of the bathrooms and the toilets
- Sweeping and washing hard surface floors
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Cleaning anything else you might require
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Property Type||Excluding Carpet Cleaning||Including Carpet Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £95||from £127|
|1 Bedroom||from £129||from £169|
|2 Bedrooms||from £151||from £211|
|3 Bedrooms||from £191||from £265|
|* T&C and minimum charges apply|
Stockport Move Out Cleaning Benefits For You
- Get a deep clean of all premises in your home with advanced cleaning techniques and special detergents
- Work with dedicated move out cleaning teams, extensively trained and highly experienced
- They will bring every cleaning product and equipment they need to complete the job
- Ensure your landlord or letting agent is happy and get your full deposit back
- Weekend and holiday booking slots at no additional cost
- Short notice appointments for emergency situations
- Special offers when you book more services at once
- Impress even more your landlord when moving out. Add exterior window cleaning and inside oven cleaning to your order
- Speak with our customer support agents and get your free quotes on 0161 823 0310 now